If not, the issue is with one of the connected devices. Here, we will have a look at how to do these things efficiently and safely. Hi,if you tap the screen it had a reaction, you can follow this page’s firmware guide.
As a professional troubleshooter on the iOS system and iTunes, AnyFix gives users an efficient one-stop solution on various systems and iTunes problems. Free download AnyFix to repair the firmware file is not compatible problem with one click. You cannot ignore or avoid upgrading your iPhone, citing technical issues.
- Now that we are aware of the most probable causes that may have resulted in Mac’s black screen of death, let’s try to fix it.
- Also, you can turn off the antivirus software temporarily to settle iOS 13 firmware not compatible.
- Select your device in the sidebar, then click Reinstall iOS.
- On this page, we discussed the symptoms of a corrupted Word .docx file and talked about what to do when the file becomes inaccessible, unopenable, or even unreadable.
- Besides, some components may be damaged after falling into water or another liquid.
And, just a straight creating a new backup file may still reslut with the same error you got before. We hope that after following these easy suggestions, you would be able to move post an issue related to your device. Now when you know how to fix iPhone won’t restore problem, you can definitely make the most out of your phone.
- The steps are described in detail below.
- There are iOS repair software that can repair iPhone software.
- You are about to flash your iPhone firmware with iTunes, but the installation just fails.
- So how do I fix a corrupted DOCX file in Windows or Mac computer?
- There is no need to worry about using a wrong file – VictronConnect will always first check if the file matches the product.
This caused the phone to finally turn off and go black. It did not reset, not could I get it to by the hard reset method. I plugged it in for an hour to see if there was any change.
Whenever Apple launches a new iOS update, millions of users worldwide immediately try to connect to its servers for the Update. It naturally builds up huge traffic on Apple’s site, often preventing your device from connecting with the server. Thus, giving the ‘iPhone software update failed error.