Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose the “save user data” option, in case if you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device. You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments. Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC.
- Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience.
- If you have not Rooted or unlocked your device bootloader or had not install Recovery then consider the above links.
- The developer has clearly mentioned it on the official Xda thread.
- This is often done to address bugs, improve performance, or add new features to firmware files the device.
First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link to flash your device. With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more. You may also repair your Redmi Note 8 Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
It requires special software and a computer, and can be a complicated process that requires technical expertise. Download Latest Xiaomi redmi note 8 flash file from gsmmafia and flash your phone to fix hang on logo and bricked situation. Always use latest version to flash your xiaomi redmi note 8. Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices. In addition, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.
- After unlock, Follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- It seems that the Mountain View giant is getting ready to expand the roster as several Xiaomi users now have access to the call recording module on the Google Phone app.
- Custom themes are possible again using Custom OneUI Theme Installer.
- Most recently, the developers added support for the Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro, Nokia 7.2, and Nokia 6.2.
- In this article we will try to explain how to check, download and install the Coolpad firmware.
Although Android’s newest iteration is available to only a handful of devices so far, the aftermarket development community is already hard at work releasing custom ROMs for older smartphones. Over the last few weeks, a bunch of phones have received custom ROMs based on Android 13. The venerable Samsung Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, and the Galaxy Note 8 are the latest to join the Android 13 custom ROM party.